Effective Online Counselling Sessions to help with Depression, Anxiety, and Stress.
Change is Just A Click Away
✮ Get over Depression Fast
✮ Sleep well, and have More Energy
✮ Overcome unwanted habits and fears
✮ Build greater Self-Confidence
Fill out a short complimentary assessment
Book a session today and begin to enjoy your life.
Why Online counselling is the best choice for me?
We’re very friendly, but this is so much more than a chat on the phone.
Studies have found online therapy to be very effective, sometimes, even more SO, than face-to-face counselling sessions.
EASE OF USE
No need to download any software, app, or plugin. No sign up or asking to be a Facebook friend.
I’ll send you a link that will open in your prefers browser and you’ll be directed to my online waiting room.
“Life will bring you pain all by itself. Your responsibility is to create joy.”
Milton H Erickson
Meet Your Therapist
Etai Gilad, DHypPsych (UK).
My name is Etai Gilad, I am an experienced brief therapist and solution-focused hypnotherapist. I trained and received my diploma in Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy counselling from the Uncommon-Knowledge centre in Brighton, England.
I am also certified by Dr Richard Bandler and Johan la Valle (NLP) I was featured as Practitioner in Focus on unk.com.
As a brief therapist and solution-focused hypnotherapist, since 2008 I have over eight years of experience including online counselling sessions with clients all over the world. As a professional therapist, I have worked with hundreds of people from a diverse range of backgrounds and nationalities.
I’m Specialised in:
- Solution (possibility) focussed brief therapy
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)
- Mindfulness therapy
- Human Givens Approach
- And the powerful use of Hypnosis
No matter where you are in your life at the moment, we will work together to overcome any issue you are facing in the most efficient way possible
- Free2live a brief therapy and solution-focused hypnotherapy online and face to face clinic, 2008 – 2010
- Managing San Marcos Holistic Centre – A multi-discipline health centre 2011 -2013
- Therapist at Present Moment Retreat in Mexico – 2013 – 2014
- Co-create Loving Life On The Road – An online wellness resources site
- I created and taught, Hypnosis For Everyday course – A basic hypnosis skill course
- Love Food Love Your Body – An online course helping people to reconnect with healthy nutrition and feel good in their body
- Diploma Hypnotherapy/Psychotherapy – Uncommon Knowledge, Brighton, UK 2008
- Psychotherapy for Clinical Depression Treatment – Uncommon Knowledge – Advanced Psychothrapy skills, 2008.
- Precision Hypnosis – Uncommon Knowledge – Advanced hypnosis skills, 2009.
- NLP Hypnosis – Richard Bandler & John La Valle – The Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, 2009
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) – Stephanie Alison, 2011
- Eriksonian Conference – International psychotherapy conferences, 2012 and 2013
- Brain Science Webinar Series – NICABM, 2014
- Overcome Anxiety with Mindfulness – Ron Siegel, PsyD (NICABM), 2016
” I was a changed person…It was seriously life-changing.”
“I couldn’t believe even just one session could have such a result.
“After a year of depression and six months of conventional therapy, I finally came to my senses and had a session with Etai.
The very next day I awoke feeling as if a giant load had been lifted from my shoulders.”
I was literally singing his praises in the street!
Thank you so much Etai!”
“I went to see Etai after suffering from a bipolar disorder but had given up on all conventional medicine.
I had not had a normal night’s sleep and didn’t know what it was like to go to bed and sleep. After the first session with Etai, I was sleeping like a baby.
Thank you Etai, for your support and care. I could not have done this without you.”
About the Therapy
What is Solution-Focused Hypnotherapy?
Hypnosis is a state of narrow focus of attention and naturally occurs during the day (like in day-dreaming or when we are absorbed in a movie or a book). In a session, you will be guided into a calm and relaxed state of mind.
In this state, it is possible to:
- Update instinctive responses
- Access unconscious resources
- Connect these positive resources to the situations in your life when you need them most
- Change habits
- Rehearse new behaviours
After a session, most people find that they feel relaxed and change happens almost immediately, in the most natural way.
What is Brief Psychotherapy?
Modern psychotherapy is different than the traditional ‘old-school’ therapy. Instead of digging in the past, looking for an insight of guilty cause resulting in talking in circles session after session sometimes for years. We skip theories and ideologies full of complex definitions and jargon. and begin to align therapy to the person needs, for a much shorter and effective therapy.
- We focus on specific measurable goals
- Finding exception times for the problem
- Using therapeutic tasking
- Humour and storytelling
- New fresh perspective
- And much more
How It’s All FIt Together?
Thanks to recent research about how the brain works, worldwide social research, biological and evolutionary understanding. We now have more real knowledge than ever in our hands
We should use all this knowledge and bring it into the therapy setting, fitting this knowledge to the person, and not the other way around.
After all, a therapy is just a means to an end. The changes need to happen in your life. Once the goal(s) have been achieved, the therapy ends.
Bringing together age-old wisdom with cutting-edge knowledge of neuroscience and the latest psychology research creates a very effective and unique counselling therapy.
We can work on any issue that bothers you. Here are some common issues I work with:
- Anxiety and fear
- Phobias e.g. spiders, flights, social
- Lifting Depression and low feelings
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Overcoming panic attacks
- Unwanted habits and patterns
- Increase sports or business performance
- Public performance issues
- Self-confidence and low self esteem
- Chronic fatigue. Burn-out
- Stop smoking
- Fertility problems
- Hypnosis for best birth outcomes
- Physical illnesses e.g. IBS, migraines,
- Problems sleeping (insomnia)
- Pain management
- Compulsive and comfort eating
- Relationship & sexual difficulties
- Personal growth and productivity
What happens in a session?
Each session is different and tailored to meet your own needs.
- We always begin by agreeing on clear, measurable goals, for what you’d like to achieve as result of the work we do.
- Together will explore your strengths and abilities, open up for possibilities and find what positive changes you can make in your
- thought patterns,
- emotional reactions
- And your behaviours
- Then, I’ll guide you into a relaxed, yet focused state of mind (hypnotic trance) where will be able to vividly experience thinking, feeling and acting in a more positive way in your life.
So what to do now?
- Fill out a short complimentary-assessment to help me understand your situation.
- Then you’ll be able to pick out a date and time for your first session.
- I will contact you shortly (usually within 24 hours) with confirmation and link to my online office.
That’s it, we’re set for our first meeting.
“There is always room in your life for thinking bigger, pushing limits and
imagining the impossible.”
What Do I Need For An Effective Successful Therapy Session?
Comfortable Seat and a Quite Space
Make sure to have a private space
- Turn off phone and any computer notification
- Let people know that for the next 1.5 hours you are busy
- No pets in the room
Computer, Laptop, Tablet
Good Quality Headset
“Focus all your energy not on struggling with the old, but on building the new.”
Don’t just take my word for it. Read what past clients say.
As a professional Guitar player, I need to go on stage to perform often. I come for a session with Etai because I had a hard time keeping focus during performances; I felt it physically and mentally.
I realize now how much time and energy I spend on preparing for the nerves!!
The one hypnosis session I had with Etai was an important part of the process of dealing with my stage fright,
I come for a session with Etai after few years of suffering from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) with no real help from the medical world.
The next morning I felt in good shape and the pain went diminishing gradually during the next three days.
Thank you Etai, your session was a great learning experience!
I like to thank you for helping me so far. It has certainly given me a backbone again. I feel more self-assured and experience less fear towards changes and new steps in my life.
After the session, I felt extremely relaxed and calm,
it wasn’t actually until after the performance was over, that I realised I had overcome an obstacle in performing my own original music.
I believe that a hypnotherapy session (even just one) like this can help with many different things on many levels.
“Freedom is everything and Love is all the rest.”
Is an Online session an effective alternative to a face-to-face session?
Online therapy has been found to be effective for depression/mood disorders, anxiety disorders, stress, PTSD, phobias, relationship issues, adjustment issues, and grief. A University of Zurich study found that online therapy was more effective for clients with depression than face-to-face therapy (Journal of Affective Disorders, 2013).
A pilot study compared the effectiveness of online Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and face-to-face supportive therapy with service members suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) after the September 11th attacks. Those receiving online therapy showed greater improvement. A 6-month follow-up showed that they continued to improve, unlike those who participated in the face-to-face therapy group (American Journal of Psychiatry, November 2007).
Online therapy may also help to reduce recidivism and hospital re-admissions. A Johns Hopkins study of almost 100,000 veterans found that online therapy lowered the number of hospital visits among veterans by 25%. This was slightly higher than the number of hospital visits experienced by those who used conventional therapy. (Psychiatric Services, April 2012)
Is online therapy is suitable for you?
Online therapy is generally not appropriate if you are in a high-risk category including severe mental illness or highly acute symptoms such as suicidal thoughts or psychosis.
This is not 24/7 help line and I can’t promise an immediate response. If you feel suicidal right now please contact hotline help in your country. This service is not appropriate for:
- Young people under 13 years
- Anyone under adult age, according to regulations of your respective country, without parental approval and guidance
- People living in a place with low quality or limited internet service
- People who have difficulty operating a computer or mobile device
If you in doubt, just contact me and will talk about it.
Does hypnosis work over the internet?
Hypnosis is a cooperative activity, it isn’t something that is “done to” you. As long as the connection is good (technically and interpersonally), hypnosis is effective by any medium including face-to-face, phone and yes, online. Internet sessions have some extra benefits:
- It allows you to work with Etai from wherever you are located in the world through Telemedicine video call
- It may give you a greater sense of convenience and anonymity.
- Some clients prefer online sessions generally because they feel that the intensity of rapport between themselves and their practitioner is greater.
What do you need before you book?
- A decent internet connection. A minimum internet speed for video talk is 1.5mb download. You can check your connection here: Speedtest.net
- A camera, a microphone and speakers for your computer. (Your computer or device may already have a built in mic & speakers, but we recommend to use headset for best quality).
- A private space where you can be free of distractions (kids, phone, etc.) for the duration of the practice.
- A Paypal account. Paypal is free to sign up with, is 100% secure, and is the best way to purchase absolutely anything over the web.
How To Ensure You Have the Best Hypnosis Online Sessions?
- Attitude. I know how hard it is to take the first step and come for therapy. I believe that by making that decision you are already half way there, and I appreciate it. Treat Online sessions with the same attention, focus and respect you would do for in-office therapy.
- Make sure to be in a space where you will not be interrupted whatsoever; not even by your pet. It doesn’t have to be completely quiet, just quiet enough. Anything that rings or makes sounds should be turned off. This is your special time.
- Eat something earlier so that you are very comfortable and your mind is able to focus on what we are doing. Be sure to skip coffee or any other beverage that contains caffeine, and alcohol.
- Go to the restroom before our session so that you are completely comfortable.
- To further enhance your session, use your favorite warm blanket and sit in a comfortable chair.
- Sessions will be done with Telemedicine secure service. I’ll send you a link that will send you to my online secure office. No download, of software, plugin or registration from your side is needed.
- All hypnosis Online sessions are booked by appointment. Payment is made easily through PayPal.
What happens once I have decided to have a Online Hypnotherapy session?
Following your payment Etai will send an email to you stating: 1) Available times for him to speak with you and do the session based on schedules, location and time zones. 2) A URL link. You then just need to click on it few minutes before our session, it will redirect you to my secure online page. Write your name (just that I know that you are in the waiting room and press OK. That’s it. You’ll see if I’m in another session or unavailable yet, you can send me a note. Relax and get ready. Once I’m ready I will invite you to the therapy room. Just like face to face session.
- Please be available for the pre-arranged session and make the call at the agreed time. Allow 2 hours for the session. Etai will be reserving this time especially for you just as if you were seeing him in person.
Do I get any extra material after the session?
- You will get a recording of the hypnosis session for free. Use it regularly for optimum results.
- If appropriate you’ll get extra files or links to helpful relevant material.
- Many times we will agree on tasks that will help you to accelerate your progress in “real life”.
How long is a session?
How many sessions will I need?
The best thing about the past is that it's over. The best thing about the future is that it has an unlimited amount of possibilities. The present is where your power lies!✮ You can get over depression ✮ overcame unwanted habits and fears ✮ Build greater self-confidence and be free to enjoy your life Just click the button below
No Claim Of Typical Result – (Your Results May Differ)
Testimonials appearing on this site are actually received via text, audio or video submission. They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used our products and/or services in some way or another. However, they are individual results and results do vary. We do not claim that they are typical results that consumers will generally achieve. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products and/or services. I do not claim these stories, opinions and results described represent the typical result that someone who purchases my products or services can generally expect to achieve. Your results may differ greatly and no claims, promises or guarantees are being made or implied about the average, typical or expected results of consulting with me by phone or video, or by following any other information on this site.