What is online therapy?
Online therapy for change uses the power of technology to your advantage. Secure video call, audio recording and documents give you comprehensive counselling support. You’ll have tools to use at later times of need. All from the safe comfort and convenience of your home.
Why online therapy is a great choice
EASE OF USE
“Life will bring you pain all by itself. Your responsibility is to create joy.”
Milton H Erickson
What do I need for an effective, successful therapy session?
High-Speed Internet Connection
Computer, Laptop, Tablet
Good Quality Headset
Comfortable Seat and a Quiet Space
Don’t just take our word for it. Read what past clients say.
“Freedom is everything and Love is all the rest.”
Is an online session an effective alternative to a face-to-face session?
Is online therapy suitable for you?
- Young people under 13 years
- Anyone under adult age, according to regulations of your respective country, without parental approval and guidance
- People living in a place with low quality or limited internet service
- People who have difficulty operating a computer or mobile device
If you are in doubt, just contact me and we will talk about it.
Does hypnosis work over the internet?
- It allows you to work with Etai from wherever you are located in the world through Telemedicine video call
- It may give you a greater sense of convenience and anonymity.
- Some clients prefer online sessions generally because they feel that the intensity of rapport between themselves and their practitioner is greater.
What do you need before you book?
- A decent internet connection. A minimum internet speed for video talk is 1.5mb download. You can check your connection here: Speedtest.net
- A camera, a microphone and speakers for your computer. (Your computer or device may already have a built in mic & speakers, but we recommend to use headset for best quality).
- A private space where you can be free of distractions (kids, phone, etc.) for the duration of the practice.
- A Paypal account. Paypal is free to sign up with, is 100% secure, and is the best way to purchase absolutely anything over the web.
How to ensure you have the best hypnosis online sessions?
- Attitude. I know how hard it is to take the first step and come for therapy. I believe that by making that decision you are already half way there, and I appreciate it. Treat Online sessions with the same attention, focus and respect you would do for in-office therapy.
- Make sure to be in a space where you will not be interrupted whatsoever; not even by your pet. It doesn’t have to be completely quiet, just quiet enough. Anything that rings or makes sounds should be turned off. This is your special time.
- Eat something earlier so that you are very comfortable and your mind is able to focus on what we are doing. Be sure to skip coffee or any other beverage that contains caffeine, and alcohol.
- Go to the restroom before our session so that you are completely comfortable.
- To further enhance your session, use your favorite warm blanket and sit in a comfortable chair.
- Sessions will be done with Telemedicine secure service. I’ll send you a link that will send you to my online secure office. No download, of software, plugin or registration from your side is needed.
- All hypnosis Online sessions are booked by appointment. Payment is made easily through PayPal.
What happens once I have decided to have a online hypnotherapy session?
- Please be available for the pre-arranged session and make the call at the agreed time. Allow 2 hours for the session. Etai will be reserving this time especially for you just as if you were seeing him in person.
Do I get any extra material after the session?
- You will get a recording of the hypnosis session for free. Use it regularly for optimum results.
- If appropriate you’ll get extra files or links to helpful relevant material.
- Many times we will agree on tasks that will help you to accelerate your progress in “real life”.
How long is a session?
How many sessions will I need?
No Claim Of Typical Result – (Your Results May Differ)
Testimonials appearing on this site are actually received via text, audio or video submission. They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used our products and/or services in some way or another. However, they are individual results and results do vary. We do not claim that they are typical results that consumers will generally achieve. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products and/or services. I do not claim these stories, opinions and results described represent the typical result that someone who purchases my products or services can generally expect to achieve. Your results may differ greatly and no claims, promises or guarantees are being made or implied about the average, typical or expected results of consulting with me by phone or video, or by following any other information on this site.